Kindly Sponsored by:
This Award is for a Demolition Plant Operator, who during the year of the Award, has made considerable progress in their plant operating skills.
The winner will receive a cheque for £1,000 together with the Award Trophy, which will be presented at the Annual Luncheon Awards Ceremony, which follows the AGM on 23rd March 2018.
The following criteria must be achieved:
- Nominated Demolition Plant Operator must be directly employed by a Corporate Member of the NFDC and have been employed by that Corporate Member for a minimum of one year at the time of submitting this nomination form.
- Nominated Demolition Plant Operator must hold the appropriate CPCS Demolition Plant Card (D90/A65) for the machine they operate.
- The Demolition Plant Operator must be nominated by their employer and there will be a limitation of one nomination per Corporate Member.
- Personal Qualities – The Demolition Plant Operator nominated for the Award should show above average qualities in the following areas: –
- Safety Awareness
- Completion of work to a high standard
- Willingness to listen and learn
- Showing a good sense of responsibility
- They must show exemplary skills in the operation of demolition plant equipment, demonstrating a safe working approach to themselves and others.
Nomination Forms and Process
Please complete the nomination form and attach all necessary documents to support your submission and submit online.
Hardcopy submissions will not be accepted.
The closing date for the award submission is Friday, 19th January 2018. The Judging Panel will review all nominations shortly after, and the award shortlist will then be issued.
Your Company’s support of the nominated candidate at the Awards Luncheon would be greatly appreciated.
As the candidates will not be seen individually, could you please provide a description below as to why you feel your candidate is worthy of this Award. You may also attach photographic or video evidence if you feel this will be beneficial to the Judging Panel.