Kindly Sponsored by:
The Demolition Manager of the Year Award was launched in 2010 by Honorary Life-Vice President, David Darsey, with the first recipient receiving the Award at the March 2011 AGM, the 70th Anniversary of the Federation.
This Award is for a Demolition Manager, who during the year of the Award, has made outstanding progress leading by example, completing projects with exemplary standards of safety, on time and within budget.
The winner will receive a cheque for £1,000 together with the Award Trophy, which will be presented at the Annual Luncheon Awards Ceremony, which follows the AGM on 23rd March 2018.
The following criteria must be achieved:
- Nominated Demolition Manager must be directly employed by a Corporate Member of the NFDC and have been employed by that Corporate Member for a minimum of one year at the time of submitting this nomination form.
- The Demolition Manager must be nominated by their employer with a limitation of one nomination per Corporate Member.
- Nominated Demolition Manager must hold the CCDO Demolition Manager Card
- Personal Qualities – The Award is aimed at Demolition Managers who have shown improvement and expertise within the demolition industry. The Demolition Manager nominated for the Award should show above average qualities of: –
- Safety Awareness
- Completion of work to a high standard
- Strong leadership qualities
- To bring projects in on time and on budget
- Showing a good sense of responsibility
- Eager to continue professional development
- They must show exemplary management skills with the ability to bring the most out of their team.
Nomination Forms and Process
Please complete the nomination form and attach all necessary documents to support your submission and submit online.
Hardcopy submissions will not be accepted.
The closing date for the award submission is Friday, 19th January 2018. The Judging Panel will review all nominations shortly after, and the award shortlist will then be issued.
Your Company’s support of the nominated candidate at the Awards Luncheon would be greatly appreciated.
As the candidates will not be seen individually, could you please provide a description below as to why you feel your candidate is worthy of this Award. You may also attach photographic or video evidence if you feel this will be beneficial to the Judging Panel.