Kindly Sponsored by:
This Award will be given to the Demolition Apprentice, who has made outstanding progress in achieving demolition skills whilst attending an NDTG approved Apprentice Course.
The winner will receive a cheque for £1,000 together with the Award Trophy, which will be presented at the Annual Luncheon Awards Ceremony, which follows the AGM on 23rd March 2018.
The following criteria must be achieved:
- Nominated Demolition Apprentice must be directly employed by a Corporate Member of the NFDC and have been registered for a NVQ by that Corporate Member for a minimum of 6 months at the time of submitting this nomination form.
- Nominated Demolition Apprentice must be registered on the appropriate NDTG/CITB approved course.
- Demolition Apprentice must be nominated by their employer with a limitation of one nomination per Corporate Member.
- Personal Qualities – Demolition Apprentice nominated for the Award should show above average qualities in the following areas:
- Safety Awareness
- Completion of work to a high standard
- Potential leadership qualities
- Willingness to listen and learn
- Showing a good sense of responsibility
- They must show exemplary commitment to the furtherment of their skills and knowledge within the Demolition industry.
Nomination Form and Process
Please complete the nomination form and attach all necessary documents to support your submission and submit online.
Hardcopy submissions will not be accepted.
The closing date for the award submission is Friday, 23rd February 2018. The Judging Panel will review all nominations shortly after, and the award shortlist will then be issued.
Your Company’s support of the nominated candidate at the Awards Luncheon would be greatly appreciated.
As the candidates will not be seen individually, could you please provide a description below as to why you feel your candidate is worthy of this Award. You may also attach photographic or video evidence if you feel this will be beneficial to the Judging Panel.